Welcome to SA Automatic Driving School in Slough, Berkshire where you can learn to drive with structured reliable and very enjoyable automatic driving lessons. The team are made up of friendly driving instructors with the expertise to teach you easy to learn, effective and safe ways of motoring.
Learning to drive the automatic car way
Each focused instructor does their upmost to ensure that learning to drive an automatic car is as much enjoyable as informative. You’ll receive guidance from an professional who is certified by Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency a DBS checked and passed. So, you’ll be in safe hand around the roads of Slough in Berkshire.
We’ve been successfully teaching automatic car driver tuition throughout Slough and it’s surrounding areas for many years. We’re proud to have helped people of different levels, abilities and experience to achieve their goals. We adapt instruction accordingly to meet your requirements.
driving without gear changes
Many learner drivers choosing the auto transmission option and really enjoying it after doing so. Here, we have courses delivered with good modern instructional techniques.
Every session is carried out with 1 to 1 sessions. They take place in a comfortable, new and very stylish car which has dual controls installed for safety.
Automatics are quite simply easier to grasp when compared with manual cars. It is mainly because you have no clutch to master and gears to change. Want to pass fast? Learn about our automatic intensive crash courses
SAVE : Beginners Special, see our latest introductory offers
5 Reasons Why Automatic Lesson Are Popular
- Quicker to learn which means you can lower the overall cost of your tuition.
- A more relax driver experience. Modern automatics are also fun to drive
- Build confidence whilst out on the road without having to worry about how and when to change the gears.
- Many drivers feel they have more time to deal with many aspects such as the road, junctions, roundabouts and more.
- No stalling and easier moving off, especially on uphill starts.
It’s easy to get started or to request more information. Call or email us 7 days per week to discuss your driving.